Author Topic: Grifers - prometheus1997,ailll,mamii,rwin,noisy_girl and many alt accounts  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Mokito

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
    • Show only replies by Mokito

Ther is Persian team that ruin the game for all ppl around

they trashed my bean farm using trees around

and they give ppl -reputation bc they can

is there anything that u can do to stop this ?

Offline kortal

• Administrator
  • Pwn3d
    • Show only replies by kortal
    • Kortal's Area

not really atm.
But maybe we can put some more clear and complete rules for next server wipe ?

Be sure to know the RULES before posting or playing on any of our servers. We have no tolerance for toxic/disrespectful people. You have been warned.

Grab Downloads (sfv, tools, ...) / Read Tutorials / Post Screenshots

Ride the Best, or Die like the Rest

Offline Mokito

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
    • Show only replies by Mokito

ok we will see

Offline mamii

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by mamii
  • LiF IGN: mamii
  • Usual IGN: mamii

if giving -rep to a guy that has bad attitude is against rules i guess leaving this server is worth it.
btw server is crashing almost all time and we persian team that u mentioned are most of its population.
also that jungle he mentioned is 200-300m away from him in a 1km server he want all map for himself interesting

Offline Skrolek

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by Skrolek
  • Usual IGN: Skrolek

My bad attitude? You started the shop, aren't you ? By the chance I checked why was the beach near you polluted. I found tailings leaved on the ground for themself. I've never went against the rulset. You are doing it from time to time. That's the problem. Using persian on #general, even if we say you can't. Giving fake reviews cause someone found your dirty little secret. Griefing mokito's lumber mill, farm... And telling newcomers to stay away from us. This behavior approaches racism

I explain that you are jealous of something and you can not stand it and, what's worse, you do not want to cooperate with others, but you use them as low-paid employees. But you have to understand. It's not PvP game, it's PvE survival focused on cooperation with others players. If you don't want to respect others you'll do well leaving the server. Nobody is holding you here with force.

Offline mamii

• Newcomer

you explained yourself pretty good we didn't tell anybody to move away u were the one who told new players to move away from u
and he told us to do something about tailing we said will do but he continued to insult us by saying "ffs let me end my sentence"
i stayed composed and told him will fix it but then he continued.so we have right to give -rep if we want to we are allowed by game.

Offline Noisy_Girl

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by Noisy_Girl
  • Usual IGN: Noisy_Girl

don't speak more about me and my friends. Play your game and respect to us. We're the best

Offline mamii

• Newcomer

@Skrolek
its server admin that decides if im leaving or not,not u.
and "Ther is Persian team that ruin the game for all ppl around"
yeah that sounds racist

Offline gsxman

• Global Moderator
  • Pwn3d
    • Show only replies by gsxman

there is nothing wrong with players giving negative rep. its a part of the game. there is no punishment for negative rep.

as for shops, logging and all that rubbish. if its outside your claimed land then you can ask. but there is nothing binding them to that.

what i will say is this. i have seen @Noisy_Girl speaking persian in #general after being temp banned for it.
if i see it again for a decent few posts i will ban again. and it will be much longer period.

@mamii im keeping a close eye on whats happening around your team and @Skrolek .
I agree that @Skrolek should just leave you guys alone. but you too should leave him alone. any griefing i see will result and a ban for your whole team.
once unbanned if you do it again i will wipe your characters and land. that goes for you too @Skrolek. just stop the childish tit for tat and name calling.

and @mamii being most the population means nothing. it wouldnt be the first time ive banned large parts of the community. ask the LiF players....

follow the rules and stop bickering and we all have good time.
case closed.

Now weilding the new and improved Ban Stick 2.0!