Author Topic: Player/admins abusse their rights  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Rabadonas

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
    • Show only replies by Rabadonas
  • Usual IGN: Rabadonas
Player/admins abusse their rights
« on: February 11, 2017, 01:23:33 PM »

So situation very simple, player NOMAD asked me wher I get 5 snipers and rocket luncher I replyed him: today I raided base in city 00 and after that he baned me for cheating with permanent ban I seen bob baning people not even asking them where did they get items, don't you think that these PLAYER/admins using there power with no sense? I remover this server as full of people and action, but now you get baned for raiding- wich is what makes this game difrrrent from SIMS. I 100% understand that cheating is bad, but when I spend 10hours to raid a abse and after that I get ban for cheating, its just very not nice you know, if we want to make a nice community and increase friendly players online, Players like NOMAD shouldn't abuse their rights, they should help people instead lie to them make fun of them and just ban them for no reason...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:30:28 PM by Rabadonas »

Offline ItsBob

• Moderators
  • Seasoned
    • Show only replies by ItsBob
Re: Player/admins abusse their rights
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 01:43:37 PM »

Hello,

This topic is pointless, one Nomad isn't an admin.
Secondly it's not always needed to ask the player how he/she obtained that item(s).
Third, just because you feel like the admin banned you without a good reason we always have a good reason. So whoever banned you had a good reason to do so.

P.S Stop complaining, you look like a child right now.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Offline lisdaus

• Adventurer
    • Show only replies by lisdaus
  • LiF IGN: lisdaus
  • Usual IGN: lisdaus
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 05:04:19 PM »

So situation very simple, player NOMAD asked me wher I get 5 snipers and rocket luncher I replyed him: today I raided base in city 00 and after that he baned me for cheating with permanent ban I seen bob baning people not even asking them where did they get items, don't you think that these PLAYER/admins using there power with no sense? I remover this server as full of people and action, but now you get baned for raiding- wich is what makes this game difrrrent from SIMS. I 100% understand that cheating is bad, but when I spend 10hours to raid a abse and after that I get ban for cheating, its just very not nice you know, if we want to make a nice community and increase friendly players online, Players like NOMAD shouldn't abuse their rights, they should help people instead lie to them make fun of them and just ban them for no reason...

Is it you, raided my base rabadonas, how many times you died there cause landmines

||| Saving Lives Changing Minds |||

Offline lisdaus

• Adventurer
    • Show only replies by lisdaus
  • LiF IGN: lisdaus
  • Usual IGN: lisdaus
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 05:49:26 PM »

Maybe you got traped by duped items rabadon,

||| Saving Lives Changing Minds |||

Offline gsxman

• Global Moderator
  • Pwn3d
    • Show only replies by gsxman
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 09:16:42 AM »

one of the reasons he was banned was teleport.

Now weilding the new and improved Ban Stick 2.0!