Author Topic: Limpi  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Noxius

• Approved Member
  • Newcomer
  • Topic Author
    • Show only replies by Noxius
Limpi
« on: September 02, 2015, 12:58:49 AM »

Player named Limpi today somehow hacked into our Tribe (admins Grinch and Aeternus did NOT invited him, Loki is offline). He took most of our valueable blueprints, 6 turrets with 300 bullets each, and made a lot of mess in our base. So we (Balkan Express) report player Limpi for hacking, and we would like our stuff back.

Offline Aeternus

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by Aeternus
Re: Limpi
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:28:56 AM »

Both me and Grinch were half way across the map taming Rex when this happened. Noxius came to base, and suddenly said that all dinos started moving. He stopped them and told us that we are missing our Birds. I immediately returned to base, just to find Limpi lurking behind our walls while being in our tribe. We have discovered that, we are missing : 6 turrets as said above with 2(300 ammo each) and 1(503 Ammo) and 3(550 Ammo each). Other than this we lost a lot of Blueprints, which he took in bulk most likely from Vault. Everything that was either of low value or too heavy we still have.
As for Dinos, he robbed us of 9 Argents (mostly low level), 2 Pterodons, 1 Giganto(Ape), 1 high level Saber, 1 High level and 1 low level ankylo, 2 raptors(1 high level and 1 low level)

(High level usually means for us 100+ or in most cases 110+, low level everything bellow 100 or rather bellow 60 when first tamed).

The idea of losing stuff would not bother me if we were attacked in a raid, or with rockets ..., but losing everything to hack of some sorts is a pain.

And yea I forgot we lost 120 Rex (120 was level when we found him aka Wild, it was tamed with kibbles) - Since we could not find those dinos, this one he killed after we found out that he took them all, he probably set it on passive and attacked it till it died, or drowned it (probably what happened to other dinos also). If it wasnt drowned, he probably used some kind of hack, cause I personally would not try to kill a dino with over 5k HP by hand, and I dont think he had C4s or Rockets cause those werent missing.

Offline ninjame9000

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by ninjame9000
Re: Limpi
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:47:10 AM »

so.... where did you guys do?

Friendship is magic!!