Author Topic: Report Of Balkan Express  (Read 3328 times)

Offline Jonathane

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
    • Show only replies by Jonathane
Report Of Balkan Express
« on: August 31, 2015, 04:59:17 PM »

Reporting a tribe of players including Aeterus, Grinch Co, Klakky and more.

They attacked our bases, all of them and raided nothing. It was just an unprovoked attack in which they killed all our dinos (Over 100 of them) and destroyed our bases with no other reason than griefing. Claiming we were in there domain. They have also done this to many other players causing this game to be unenjoyable and not worth playing at all.

I encourage any other players who feel this way to respond as well.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 05:02:42 PM by Jonathane »

Offline Jitrah

• Opportunist
    • Show only replies by Jitrah
Re: Report Of Balkan Express
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 05:50:10 PM »

I'm gonna say where it started with me beginning. So one day I joined a tribe with a guy named Hawky I built and nice 6x3 wood base by hand/primitve weak tools. Logged on next day hawky had logged in left tribe and then destroyed half of it. I rebuilt that base again missing the metal tools i picked up from raptors that last night. Then I run to beach getting water I see a guy shooting a Argentavis all I had was tranqs I shot at it once and hit it the bird dies I apologized then one member of balkan says "Run". I had no idea what he meant but I went about my business went back across the little river and he tried picking me up with his teradon so I fought back shooting with tranqs he then caught me so i took out my spear and was attacking his butt they brought the rex over and ate me 1 hit. I respawned where i could because they started destroying my shack. I was mad telling them I will get revenge and may kill some stuff one day. Ever since they have been asshole towards me. It was all cool for me I been paying them no mind staying away from them. Today I was out with my friend above the OP and he gave me scuba gear I accidently dropped it up northern beach He did not notice he had it due to full bag of pearls we get to a corpse on the beach. Mean time we are in Raidcall together. He says " Oh" so I run over too him and he says here I had it we laughed and I see balkan member running up to us. I was telling him in Raidcall guy on ape coming. He says its cool. They then says give it back there was scuba gear on that body neither of us touched the body nor was there any visible gear of wearing it on that "Sleeper" he was logged out. So then balkan member punches me for no reason I do no hit back. I then see Grinch Co run up with a shotgun and kill "NetKo the sleeper on ground". They start accusing me of taking it and Saying you are kos for our tribe anyways. Its laggy a little so i just sprint off jump in water with diving gear and swim too Jon's base. I get there he is on his way home. They are talking shit ofc. I then fly home when he gets there and gives me the scorp eggs I originally came for. I then flying away die from lag awkwardly dismounted off bird in inventory. They then tell me that Balkan is attacking them in Raidcall. I cannot do anything for them too far. I start transfering my stuff over. Everyone knows here from years of gaming that when someone on a small server is hacking the lag gets so terrible. Well at the time they are attacking jon's bases killing all his dinos etc....I'm teleporting. I could run away from my river door where my mammoth was for loading important stuff into my base up a ladder and to my fridge and teleport back to my mammoths butt. Same way around I would run from my fridge down ladder too mammoth and teleport back. The whole time during their Griefing jon are his tribemate there at the base are shooting the players. He unloaded 82 bullets into a player and 60 tranqs. He does not have weak weapons either they are all apprentice and up. The turret is firing at the players and animals not sure what he had it set too. The turret was full of ammo I saw it all it unloaded all of it and nothing died. no one died on their tribe not one even after 2 guys. 1 shot in the head 82 times and the other hit with 60 tranqs died or fell down asleep. They proceeded to kill all of their dinos. I mean all of them I was just there they had alot of dinos it was an egg farm they had no pvp animals they are traders on the server for eggs and such. They did nothing to balkan. So balkan proceeded to destroy the other base and all the dinos and not loot anything. I flew over looked at fridge bag all the eggs and kibble still in it. I cannot carry it all on a tera. The other tribemate respawned to go look at it they looted nothing. If that is not Griefing then what is? They then proceed in global chat we attacked because you took the gear not even saying what it was and saying you are in our domain like they own the whole entire north east coast. Now for someone not part of the Balkan Tribe. "Jane" from Coonside. She is very offensive and probably instigated it all for the most part. She has been in global being very abusive to jon calling him 12 stupid idiot etc.....you name it she said it. He was having a disagreement with her and she is being a bitch to him. She is trying to tell him not to tell other of a trick to tame the ape. I tell her he can do whatever he likes. She tells me to STFU you dumb fuck. When i first started on this server she attacked me verbally as well so any time she was in global I stayed out of it just to prevent conflict. Recently on the server as well northern bases and bases close to Balkan have been getting destroyed. Killing all dinos everything and stuff left there. I believe it was balkan as well but no real proof or Eye witnesses. It's not a simple coincidence that it is the same exact thing they did to jon. I'm tired of the dickish additudes of balkan tribe and jane. They are asshole all the time and frankly make me not want to be on your server. We Lords of Hell have been relaxing causing no trouble just like Jon here. I'm afraid they are gonna come kill our animals and stuff on a whim as well and it would make never touch your server again. The amount of time we as a tribe have put into our base and the animals to have them all killed would be completely demolishing for us due to the small tribe numbers that play at the current moment. jon is 2 people strong and they destroyed and killed everything. Yes jon is in the "Haita Tribe" they did help him out at first but everything he had was his and made/tamed by him and his partner. I can officially say I'm pissed. When I told Balkan when they destroyed my first base that i would retaliate and might kill some dinos in the process they said this " Killing Tamed dinos is uncalled for and just wrong" from their own mouths. Look at what they just did to jon this makes jon not even want to pick the game up anymore He said to me in Raidcall that they might not even play again due to this. He just said to an hour earlier that he wanted this to be the last game he plays with his partner. EVER! That is how much time he put into those animals. The 172 bird they killed 125 carno and all the little ones he had for eggs. All he did was farm eggs and trade with people on the server. This was flat out wrong I want some action taken on this because killing all the dinosaurs for no provokation is wrong Even I would not have done that.  Sorry for terrible language and Typos etc....I'm pissed off and angry that they would do this to jon of all people he is just 2 people with all those dinos gone. I told him that if he ever picks the game back up I will more then willingly help him re-tame them all. That alone will take days not including replacing everything he lost and got destroyed. I do understand it is a pvp server yes if I catch people freely wondering around I engage but damn come on.

Offline Aeternus

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by Aeternus
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 06:00:56 PM »

Well we did attack you that one is true. We had option of attacking you much earlier but decided not to. We actually had several reasons which I would not like to discuss, except the one that was mentioned on global, where I told you I will blame you if I find out our Scuba gear is missing while it was supposed to be on player that you and Jitrah were next to (The moment you guys saw me, Jitrah said that its his gear ...)

Regarding "raided nothing" part, we took: Eggs, Jerky, Armor,Tools non primitive ... everything we found valuable. Rest we either dropped or left for others to loot, as why would we drop stuff : Easy, to prevent retaliation for as long as possible, same for killing dinos.

The part in our domain, was just a joke actually. Even though, as this is PvPvE server, main part here is PvP, we can claim part of island and destroy everything on it, but we do not do that.  You were also actually first bigger group we raided that is close to us, we tend to leave newbies alone if they are nice enough and active enough for us to notice that they actually play the game.

Up until today, you had nothing to say about "all those other players, for which we made this game unenjoyable" ? Yea, cause there arent any, except those that attacked us first or were mostly inactive.

Just to clarify, we did not grief, we raided, and it is common sense to kill everything that is or can be considered hostile while you are raiding, or it can be a problem later.
You said on global, we even killed offline players. Two reasons for that, one being accident while demolishing walls, other being so they dont come online and start shooting us.

Why would I take a chance of not killing your dinos and destroying everything we did not need ? So you can grow back fast, and attack even faster ? I dont think anyone would take that chance with big groups.

So what will you call it, when you attack us ? If you ever get that strong now ? You already cussed us, threatened us in global that you will blow everything ours up for this raid ..., so what will that be ? Simple revenge ? Also we raided you while you were online, so you had a chance to defend yourselves.

Edit :

If I remember correctly Jitrah it went something like this : Yea you are right you shot at bird, bird died, I said run, cause you pissed of Grinch. Grinch tried to pick you up and drop you, but you kept shooting him with arrows, then threatened us, after which we simply destroyed your base. You kept going with threats about killing our dinos, which had me confused later, as Lords accepted you for some reason despite all that. Wait nvm, I actually said everything same as you lol :P

Edit to what Jitrah said about looting :
We looted what we needed and found valuable, what we had not looted immediately we returned for it later, we were waiting for one player to bring bird so he can carry stuff away to our base. And yes, Jitrah is still KoS for our tribe, I do not think that is wrong or griefing, he just is that KoS as in Kill on Sight as are we now most likely for all Haita tribe, which I do not find wrong either, it is up to them to decide whom they want dead or not. If you want to prevent stuff like this, then you guys should ask for PvE server instead. And if you are talking about "Wilsons" for their raid and loss of Argentavis, we did not do that, have they not been raided then maybe we would eventually, it would depend on a lot of things.

In regards to general raiding and stuff, I hear much more people complain about your tribe Jitrah for getting raided than our.

In regards to calling us hackers :

I have 686 I think armor on me, 1 apprentice, 2 ramshackle and rest primitive flak. When I first came to beach base of Haita, turret was hitting me and dino, little bit me, little bit dino, it ruined my armor but I survived considering I use something called Food and blood bags. Then we looted your guys for armor and I took it (Should I also mention I have 450 HP, might be 440 since im not in game atm). After that I was dragged with bird from rex, dropped on ground, nearly died, immediatelly started using bloodbags and food so i can regain a bit of health considering I would die if dragged up again. Outran the bird and returned to my tribemates.  Got dragged again with bird, this time I had prepared for it, used pike to damage the bird and tribemate shot it down, i got dropped but I had parachute with me.

I tested Assault Rifle on my tribe mate with our armor on few days ago, full clip released in him and he lost somewhere between 50 and 100 I think, not sure really, but it does not matter how much exactly HP he lost cause he wasnt even close to dying. Oh yea and should I mention that our Helmets are Apprentice ? (Considering that in global you were saying you shot us in head, I think it may matter that its apprentice)

One last thing regarding why I said its wrong killing Dinos, and I did say it :

I did not say that its wrong to do that because you are killing someone elses work, I said it cause if you do something like that you are asking for war and retaliation. Hence, when someone kills your dino, I believe most would stop at nothing just to seek revenge, and that is why you should not kill other peoples dinos unless : You do not care if they attack you or you believe you are strong enough to defend yourself, we currently have many active players, good base defense, and about 8 more players may join in near future and we think we are strong enough to last against almost any attack. So basically kill dinos if you can defend yourself later, and you need them out of the way for raid. Second reason is, well reason how will Haita seek revenge against us if they fail to get us banned on many bogus claims, by trying to kill our dinos.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:29:03 PM by Aeternus »

Offline Jitrah

• Opportunist
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 06:33:47 PM »

Wow it is not considered pvp or raiding killing every dino that is low level with a 100+ trex..Also taking that many bullets even in my flak with 400 hp would die. They also dropped one of your players from the sky high enough that you would die. Full flak I would die from that I know from experience accidental E's. Please save me the time. I flew back to jons base just now and Everything was there I took some stuff of his to secure it safely. The fridge bag Had all the eggs in still right after you were done raiding....probably disappeared. Destroying two bases worth of dinos not griefing? Then what do you consider Griefing in this game? Yes I understand the partaking of pvp I killed inimigo sorry man was just a reaction when I saw the laser. I've killed a few bases etc....I have however never killed their dino the ones that I have been told were inactive I did kill their dinos just to get them out of there. We have gone through the bases again me and grim before. I do not care that I made grinch mad. You had no reason to destroy my base. Also We did not take the scuba gear nor did you say anything to us about it when he was handing it too me right there. I had 400pearls and 200 oil on my bag. He had even more then me. He had to scroll down his inventory to find it. He had enter it to get food because he was starving from the cold water. I can even show you where the camp fire is we cooked it up the coast. We ran from there and he was starving again. The scuba gear was all crafted by Killernav for Jon that was the set he let me borrow and actually gave me but lost it from falling off the damn bird while transfering it GG my life. I do feel you went over board with this. He is not a large tribe he is a lone 2 player tribe that only belongs to haita. He personally owned those dinos everything. The haita tribe was no where to be found on that base except for the tag on his name. I do understand attacking the Haita base. Killing the dinosaurs no. I have a really fast teradon as soon as I knew you were attacking the other haita base I flew over and took kibble. I can screen shot my fridge right now. That is what I took from the fridge bag. I had most of the Argentavis eggs kibble and the Scorpion egg kibble. However a lot of the others is his. I respected and liked jon because he was completely neutral and handled a lot of trade with me. That is all he does is trades nothing else. We did help him with a certain person constantly attacking him out of goodwill because of his fair trading and how nice he is. You guys come along and attack a little base like that killing what level 30-40 dinos really? He had 2 decent level dinos that could've even stood a chance. 90% of the dinos where just for eggs nothing else he has never attacked anyone except when attacked while out or messing with his base. He welcomes everyone to come over and trade or says what he has. There was no reason to kill his dinos. You could've just let him put them on passive you would have been fine yes its a surprise raid I understand that part. I would've understanded if you killed a few but you just kept killing not stopping killing everything......

Offline Aeternus

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by Aeternus
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 06:45:09 PM »

Dinos were on passive I believe when we first came, then suddenly they started attacking everything. Whats that about ? Only dinos that died but did not attack anything were Ichys and 1 Mammoth (I do not count dodos). Every other dino was attacking us at one point or another. I cannot repeat myself enough times, we could not carry everything, kibbles and such we have mostly all we need already, except Turtle eggs and my tribe members say they only found 2.

We could not handle the beach base looting all at once, due to the fact that there is another huge base on hill that was made far before beach base. If it were up to me, we would have left all the loot and went up there first after making entry and killing dinos, cause that bigger base looked like more trouble than beach base. But my tribe members still stayed a bit to loot what they found most important and could carry, in mean time another tribe member logged in and brought bird and we started looting big base, then returned to small base to loot once again what was left, in case we missed something of importance.

Rest we take only if needed, now that you say you had 400 pearls on ya, maybe I should have actually listened to myself and killed you on sight and looted you, that way I would have thing that I was missing and pearls.

Offline Noxius

• Approved Member
  • Newcomer
    • Show only replies by Noxius
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 07:05:22 PM »

Hackers ? Unfriendly ? Just killing dinos ?
Guys i know it's only passed less then a week since i joined Balkan Express, they accepted my friend Kalma and me in. They were more then friendly to us. Gave us a nice head start, leveling up with dinos, getting us gear. So we learned a lot from them, how and which dinos are for what, and lots of other stuff. Since then we were gathering resources for everything (Apprentice and Ramshacle armor were part of it for every person in clan including bullets). So today's raid was completly fair with no hacks. I got online in middle of raid and i was transporting resources and value stuff we got, so I can tell that we didn't just destroy and kill becuse i took stuff they were droping (with 3 T-Rex with full of everything i could only took about 1000 each time with bird and i did it 3 times for sure).

Offline Jitrah

• Opportunist
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 08:47:27 PM »

See exactly killing on sight on me for 1 death...okay. You looted nothing Jon's partner went back and nothing was gone she took what she could and left everything on ground to disappear beside the kibble and eggs. I was standing right there so please stop the lies.

Offline Jitrah

• Opportunist
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 09:25:06 PM »

Now they attacked us. Lords of Hell killing a plesi and 2 sharks. They were crap either way however as soon as I went to engage they ran completely dodging pvp now.