Author Topic: DollaZ ban  (Read 5750 times)

Offline Chandala21

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
    • Show only replies by Chandala21
DollaZ ban
« on: July 14, 2015, 11:02:24 PM »

Would love an explanation of why I am banned.

Other than these:

- claimed wall hacking ~ A.K.A. dark outside and run past blind players as they open their gates. Wouldn't I just wallhack and just take all your stuff?
- killing people that are friends with Kortal ~ This is a PvP server correct? I could be wrong.
- Taking over a cave that was empty but Idefix decided it was his.

I am all for talking shit in game and what not, and even to be accused of various things I obviously don't do. But to go ahead and ban me with ZERO evidence (because there isn't any) is absolutely absurd. Please show any proof of why I got banned. I have put in just as much if not more hours than any other player in this game and got banned for playing it.

I can just feel the paragraphs of crying and incomplete thoughts flowing in from the "noobs" tribe but this is unjust and I would like to continue playing.

If they really have a problem with dino killing and getting killed by another player, they should look up a PVE server so no bad guys can get them.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:23:48 AM by Chandala21 »

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Show only replies by Idefix
Re: DollaZ ban
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 11:07:48 AM »

You are banned for wallhack.

- claimed wall hacking ~ A.K.A. dark outside and run past blind players as they open their gates. Wouldn't I just wallhack and just take all your stuff?

Was obviously not the purpose, dunno I'm not in your head, but I can easily imagine other purposes. This happened for a long time, through a full night-day cycle at least, why do you claim it was night ? Even before anybody goes out and uses any gates you were already messing through fences walls and base walls.

- killing people that are friends with Kortal ~ This is a PvP server correct? I could be wrong.

That's made my day, thank you. I don't know why you insinuate this / where you want to go with. But if you take some step back you'll realize how it is.

- Taking over a cave that was empty but Idefix decided it was his.

I'll try a last time to explain this thing to you even if it has nothing to do in here and while you apparently didn't read anything when I tried  to talk about with you as mature persons.
First, I don't know what your problem with this. We got that cave long time ago and built temporary door to block it + securing all pikes-holes inside, representing hours of work, we were busy somewhere else for ~2 days and didn't check it while. Once returning to that cave you were inside and blocked it. We just made our way inside and took it back. Isn't it there the pvp purpose ? Or would you like to whine further more.
Then you started in chat to complain about and troll + grief every time I tried to explain it, but you definitely have a problem with me as your "fucking/bastard Idefix" discussions on skype show, so I assume that's the real problem.

Also, yes I have a problem with your grieving pointless gameplay, pvp isn't an excuse and its experience could be so much more interesting. You know what I think about this (if you ever read one thing I tried to explain), but it is personal and isn't related.

"Sometimes standing for what you believe
Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Chandala21

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 12:06:31 PM »

Everything you responded with was your pure opinion.

Proof please of wallhack? Do they even exist for this game?

I can go ahead and respond to each answer but its just gonna turn into a opinionated argument. You play the game how you would like and I play it how I like. Doesn't change the fact that I don't hack and was banned for absolutely no reason other than because you don't like the way I played the game.

Offline TheMadZero

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by TheMadZero
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 01:20:44 PM »

several people saw you apearing and disapearing all over the base ,
and as you provided no prove u actualy went tru an opened gate u have no legs to stand on ,... this is not a ban cus of gamestyle but it is one cus of hacking and or exploiting bugs in the game
this is a ban apeal section want to apeal prove the admins ur not guilty ?

Offline Jakommo

• Donator+
  • Seasoned
    • Show only replies by Jakommo
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 02:08:08 PM »

Take it as my opinion if you want but..

After you spent 3 days (some with your friends, then alone) trying to kill as much of our dinos as possible, while all of you were naked.
Don't tell me that it was pvp or raid when you didn't touch single house part.
I reported you as griefer and discussed it with kortal and he decided he won't ban you.

BTW when I openly talked about how you guys take everything personaly against us..
your good friend WIP admited how he used to kill your dinos and he was proud to say it..

but back to topic.

3 of our guys saw you walking trough wall,
I was inside the base on the side where dinos started to "defend" something.. so i rushed out..
found you cornered with turtles.. then you lied down..

i punched you 3 times and you dissapeared.. not walked away. dissapeared.
then they found you running around outside inner walls.

and you just loled in chat.

-- about my screenshot of you in our base --
Believe it or not, but i was checking boxes above the door and saw your bald head walking in after i heard the "door closed" sound.
And then Caily said some dude passed by him, so I even told kortal that screenshot might not be prove.

After I KO you and dragged out we chat with you.. while you kept loling and telling us how lame we are and we dont read the chat.
You said that time when i caught you you entered trough opened gate and then the door.. OK.

When I asked you
how you entered the base, how you dissapeared after i punched you 3 times, and how could you be outside the inner walls in that previous attempt you didn't answer me at all.

I can say same to you.. you have no proof to make you innocent.

You were banned for the fact that 3 guys saw you going trough wall and that I tried to box you down and you dissapeared like "jumper" ..

You can't expect anyone to record all his online time for 5 seconds to prove some shit.

Offline wip12

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by wip12
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 02:13:00 PM »

dollaz that is noobs tribe they say now i am the hacker :D

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 03:47:10 PM »

dollaz that is noobs tribe they say now i am the hacker :D

Stop off topic, esp in a thread where you are not involved nor invited to share your precious opinion.

Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Chandala21

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »

I don't feel like writing short story after short story trying to defend myself from false accusations. I'm not going to even entertain themadzero because the day before he swapped tribes to noobs he was all for getting revenge on noobs and told others and confirmed I didn't hack... But once their base gets raided by me, while I am offline and at a bar somehow, he then goes on to broadcast how I'm a hacker. So anything he says is void in my opinion.

Jak I will say you have been the ONLY semi reasonable person to talk to throughout noobs. Please remember this game is in alpha and I have see a bronto do backflips off cliffs and then sit on my face 3 seconds later. I can only try and tell you I'm not a hacker so many times. No I don't have any proof I don't hack because I never thought I should be survailing my gaming experience in case someone falsely accused me of hacking. My mistake.

By the way, do you have any proof your not a hacker either? What if me and two other people "saw" you go thru a wall on MY screen in a game that's in alpha with insane lag at all times?! If people based hacking on seeing people rubber band, every single person should be banned according to you.

In reference to your screenshot... Someone opened the door-i ran in-they closed the door. Seems like my story checks out with yours.

With me getting cornered and "jumpering" off your screen... I was running around in circles around your base while 3 of you tried to kill me. I finally went thru the wooden door hoping no one would see me only to find Caily in there to stabs to death. It's not my fault I lagged across your screen.
BUT
I didn't see a turtle and Rex go thru your wall in that process so Kortal should really look into banning those two Dino's as well right?

At this point it's just sad to see a server so poorly managed. Kortal refuses to weigh in and let's someone decide on the matter that is deeply involved with one side of it and clearly salty.

Offline kortal

• Administrator
  • Pwn3d
    • Show only replies by kortal
    • Kortal's Area
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 07:13:32 PM »

killing people that are friends with Kortal ~ This is a PvP server correct? I could be wrong.

You obviously don't know me at all.
I really don't care about people being my friends or not.
I don't play any game I am hosting to have a clear and external view of everything.

Difference is, I do trust Jakommo or Idefix, or any other staff member, when I don't trust someone I don't know.

So, now, If you really think, you were banned because you killed some of my friends ingame, you should really consider leaving this server/community.

Kortal refuses to weigh in and let's someone decide on the matter that is deeply involved with one side of it and clearly salty.

I banned you coz you were reported more than once by people i trust.

Next time, before shittalking about me, think twice. I won't be a kind guy for long. I'm tired of this shit and don't have any more time to waste

Be sure to know the RULES before posting or playing on any of our servers. We have no tolerance for toxic/disrespectful people. You have been warned.

Grab Downloads (sfv, tools, ...) / Read Tutorials / Post Screenshots

Ride the Best, or Die like the Rest

Offline fishto

• Newcomer
    • Show only replies by fishto
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 01:22:21 AM »

I'd love to just chime in on this, as I am one of few that thinks about this rationally. I'm going to totally ignore the fact that Kortal is friends with Idelix and Jakommo, because he comes off as a fair guy.

First for the cave thing. The reason it keeps cropping up is because of your tribes reaction, Idelix. Kitters came into chat with the hostile attitude "Who is the cunt that stole our cave?". It was made a big focus with the whining you guys did about it being taken, which by the way, I should clarify about your buildings. Dollaz did not destroy them. I visited your cave a day before all this happened, and the door was destroyed and Arya Starks torches were inside. So yeah, that was not Dollaz, even though you guys have placed blame on him for days now.

Secondly for the so called hacking. There is no such hack that exists that allows you to walk through walls. There is such a thing as ghosting that allows you to take over another players camera for a split second, however there is no such hack that will allow you to move through walls. To even claim such a thing without hard proof is ridiculous. I know what you're thinking now "We saw him go through the wall". I'll address 2 things with this game currently. The first being that it's an Early Access game full of bugs and glitches. The second thing being that the server lags to a ridiculous amount. (Nothing on you Kortal, none of us give you a penny and we're grateful that you provide us with the ability to play the game)

Look at Jakommo's explanation. "I punched him 3 times and he disappeared". Fight the dinosaurs on the game, you know the AI controlled entities, and they will do the EXACT thing. They teleport all over the place. Are they hacking? When I'm trying to follow a tribe member, he will teleport through walls and into rocks, because of the lag not because he's hacking. You guys have just wanted a reason to get him banned for a while now, since I joined the server it was made clear no one liked STK, and then now you had your opportunity to do so.

I have no affiliation with Dollaz/Chandler, I don't know the guy, but I think the situation is entirely unfair. It's also not the first time Jak has accused someone of hacking as he did so to someone else the previous day.

Also as a last note to you Kortal, the reason why people are claiming you just ban whoever Idelix and Jak want, is because that's what they've claimed multiple times on the server.
I like them, don't get me wrong, (I've only really talked to Idelix and he seems cool) but they have convinced everyone that they wield a great power with you. They boast about how they've been GM's on other servers, and all they have to do is tell you to ban someone and you will. That is the reason why people think you don't make your decision on the matter.
He was reported more than once by people all in the same tribe, just because he killed their dinosaurs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd bet a years server money that no one else from any tribe other than 'Noobs' reported him. The same way only they reported WIP, another person that killed their dinosaurs.

But hey, like I say. I just wanted to weigh in as I have been a part of what's happened and have an unbiased view on it. I like the server, I like the people, I just don't like power abuse as I, along with many other people, have put a lot of time and effort into our account on it.

Thanks for reading this, I do hope it comes off as rational, as there was no hostility when typing this, just concern. Thanks.

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 05:03:35 AM »

Rationally or not you might not be totally right. While you give your opinion about the whole situation, I doubt you really know anything else than what was said through chat. But I appreciate your respectful intervention so I'll let you know some points about what you said and pretend.

First for the cave thing. The reason it keeps cropping up is because of your tribes reaction, Idelix. Kitters came into chat with the hostile attitude "Who is the cunt that stole our cave?". It was made a big focus with the whining you guys did about it being taken, which by the way, I should clarify about your buildings. Dollaz did not destroy them. I visited your cave a day before all this happened, and the door was destroyed and Arya Starks torches were inside. So yeah, that was not Dollaz, even though you guys have placed blame on him for days now.

Just wanna clarify as well; I did not accused DollaZ, though it was indeed the first thought when we found him. I'm not Kitters dad, he is a old boy you know, old enough to be responsible so why should I take all his credit while all I did was to answer Dollaz (without any cunt or something else) once he logged dead and booted from the cave. I never placed blame on him for that, while he seemingly placed all blame on me. I'm curious why you insinuate or generalize. Anyway, offtopic, lets go back to subject.

Secondly for the so called hacking. There is no such hack that exists that allows you to walk through walls. There is such a thing as ghosting that allows you to take over another players camera for a split second, however there is no such hack that will allow you to move through walls. To even claim such a thing without hard proof is ridiculous. I know what you're thinking now "We saw him go through the wall". I'll address 2 things with this game currently. The first being that it's an Early Access game full of bugs and glitches. The second thing being that the server lags to a ridiculous amount. (Nothing on you Kortal, none of us give you a penny and we're grateful that you provide us with the ability to play the game)

It's not because "there is not" such public cheat that there isn't nothing nor that in fact DollaZ might be a talented hacker.

Look at Jakommo's explanation. "I punched him 3 times and he disappeared". Fight the dinosaurs on the game, you know the AI controlled entities, and they will do the EXACT thing. They teleport all over the place. Are they hacking? When I'm trying to follow a tribe member, he will teleport through walls and into rocks, because of the lag not because he's hacking. You guys have just wanted a reason to get him banned for a while now, since I joined the server it was made clear no one liked STK, and then now you had your opportunity to do so.

Even through the massive lag, I never seen someone passing through walls, and even less repetitively in a manner seemingly coordinated and planned. But let say it's possible. No one liked STK  ?, well that's not the subject as you want to believe, if I wanted to get THEM - yeah them there isn't only DollaZ involved - I would have already tried, and from what everyone seems to think here I would have succeeded. But back to reality, it will never work like this with Kortal.

Also as a last note to you Kortal, the reason why people are claiming you just ban whoever Idelix and Jak want, is because that's what they've claimed multiple times on the server.
I like them, don't get me wrong, (I've only really talked to Idelix and he seems cool) but they have convinced everyone that they wield a great power with you. They boast about how they've been GM's on other servers, and all they have to do is tell you to ban someone and you will. That is the reason why people think you don't make your decision on the matter.

Maybe you got convinced, I don't know from what, but all I can say is that I never claimed any times on the server that Kortal would ban everyone I tell him to nor that I wield a great power on him. But I have read you pretending so, in game.

The only times I had to threat players with ban was because of constant spanish and russian slight flood in chat and the disrespect for our constant kind warnings. English rule only is important for me, as all others. I might once or two said something like I'll report them (non english flooders) to Kortal and they'll get banned as soon as he could take care of this, because it was the ultimate attempt I could done to keep chat in english, understandable and respectful for every players. Which didn't even worked lol, don't say me players are afraid to get banned if I snap my fingers.

I never said also that I was GM on other Kortal's servers, regular players know it and I have nothing to gain to tell it. But I did say once WE are staff member, because someone asked why I'm global moderator on forum. So please show me that I said such thing because I really want to know if it's happened. Maybe should I avoid to assume my duties :P

He was reported more than once by people all in the same tribe, just because he killed their dinosaurs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd bet a years server money that no one else from any tribe other than 'Noobs' reported him. The same way only they reported WIP, another person that killed their dinosaurs.

Simply maybe because he spent all his online time griefing noobs -and no other tribe- dinos without any pvp actions as he claimed. Yes no Player versus Player, it was and always been for days now, a naked dude with no equipment or just a pike avoiding players while he can and camping the dinos and killing them while the lag makes the AI unresponsive. All this for hours, days. And yes griefing because it has no other purpose than harassment, a pure action taken only to waste another players time. No raid, no player kill, only griefing 'cause he found that he could camp naked, kill lagging animals and always respawn and that victims can't do anything. So if for you that's a fair game play, and that complainers are wrong to complain about, I don't know what to say more.

But once yet, back to subject, I hope this enlighten things that are not related to this case.

EDIT : I just realize this layout is awful, sorry for that lol

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:10:20 AM by Idefix »
Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Chandala21

• Newcomer
  • Topic Author
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 05:48:03 AM »

Total noobs kill count:

3 dinos - 2 pietrys 1 hawk

10+ player kills

Deaths: maybe 12? half with hide/chitin - 2 with flak - 1 with flak i stole from killing one of you.

Im just pointing out all your false statements now. your tribe truly deserves the name you chose.

theres more but its really not that much fun to prove you wrong.

but talented hacker? lol ur funny

Offline gsxman

• Global Moderator
  • Pwn3d
    • Show only replies by gsxman
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 06:47:37 AM »

in as far as idefix and staff are refering to it, hacking also includes glitches, which there are a few for passing thru walls.
also rubber banding doesn't make char's go thru walls, if you ran around the wall ( and out a door) you would rubber band that way too.
I play legit and here, never seen anybody go thru/under a wall and not be using a glitch.

also banning for griefing in my OPINION is fair. if that's all they do.

also side note. maybe post sticky the rules in ark topic like all others :D

Now weilding the new and improved Ban Stick 2.0!

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 10:11:41 AM »

Total noobs kill count:

3 dinos - 2 pietrys 1 hawk

10+ player kills

Deaths: maybe 12? half with hide/chitin - 2 with flak - 1 with flak i stole from killing one of you.

Im just pointing out all your false statements now. your tribe truly deserves the name you chose.

theres more but its really not that much fun to prove you wrong.

but talented hacker? lol ur funny

Did you even read from who fishto was talking about for this? You're not alone involved. And about who point my explication ? You  obviously don't.

Keep going your provocative troll, I find back same arrogant personage as in game. And in reality, you did more than that you know well that, but still another subject.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:27:00 AM by Idefix »
Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Jakommo

• Donator+
  • Seasoned
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »

Just to justify their claiming.

I think I wrote that we are GMs on other games after you said that we are "staff" and ppl started asking like why wtf and such.

And according to the claim that whoever gets banned if we mark him for whatever reason is plain stupid..
you can find how I wrote that we often discuss people we/someone found / reported .. its been like this for 8-10 months..

I believe if kortal would have reason to not trust us he would storm our ass out of his servers ages ago..

Offline Vidmar

• Approved Member
  • Opportunist
    • Show only replies by Vidmar
  • LiF IGN: Vidmar
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 12:09:19 PM »

This sounds more like a personal conflict than a server one.
There was under a recent update a bug with the floors where your body would dissapear into the floor.
 Anyways, seems a bit unfair since if you look at it from the bigger perspective, a tribe with 2 gms against a tribe with just members of course the gms win... Think of it from the otherside what if DollaZ accused you of the same accusations. Would he win the argument or you? Think about it.. To ban someone for wallhack there has to be proof not just "sayings" from the tribe who lost shit members. Get video recordings of him doing it, then it would have been a fair ban.

"Weed is not a drug it's a plant. Therefore I'm not a drug dealer I'm a florist" -Unknown

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 09:32:29 AM »

I admit it's became a bit personal since he tried to blame us everywhere with insults, provocations. But that was after the ban.
It was also only one person involved not a tribe and Jakommo and I are nothing but players on server.  Plus this topic is kinda closed now.

Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Vidmar

• Approved Member
  • Opportunist
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 12:01:46 PM »

I admit it's became a bit personal since he tried to blame us everywhere with insults, provocations. But that was after the ban.
It was also only one person involved not a tribe and Jakommo and I are nothing but players on server.  Plus this topic is kinda closed now.

several people saw you apearing and disapearing all over the base ,
and as you provided no prove u actualy went tru an opened gate u have no legs to stand on ,... this is not a ban cus of gamestyle but it is one cus of hacking and or exploiting bugs in the game
this is a ban apeal section want to apeal prove the admins ur not guilty ?

f our guys saw you walking trough wall,
I was inside the base on the side where dinos started to "defend" something.. so i rushed out..
found you cornered with turtles.. then you lied down..

I know it is closed but theres your proof of that it wasn't just you and Jakommo but also your tribe members! (I never get anything wrong) So Basically it isn't just you and Jakommo. It wasn't even you guys who saw him "hack". Anyways, he probably already left the server xD

"Weed is not a drug it's a plant. Therefore I'm not a drug dealer I'm a florist" -Unknown

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 07:04:05 PM »

So, what's your point to dig out old threads where you are not involved ?

I wasn't talking about Jakommo, TheMadZero, I or any other witnesses. So I repeat a last time, there wasn't only one person involved, so if your pretensions were exact they would all be banned.

Now, instead of dig out old closed topics interpreting sentences and sharing your wisdom while you don't know what happened and how it's happened, you should better stay out of what doesn't concerns you. Thanks.

Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Vidmar

• Approved Member
  • Opportunist
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 08:29:08 PM »

So, what's your point to dig out old threads where you are not involved ?

I wasn't talking about Jakommo, TheMadZero, I or any other witnesses. So I repeat a last time, there wasn't only one person involved[/b], so if your pretensions were exact they would all be banned.

Now, instead of dig out old closed topics interpreting sentences and sharing your wisdom while you don't know what happened and how it's happened, you should better stay out of what doesn't concerns you. Thanks.

Now, I am entitled to my own opinion wether you like it or not. The fact that you take things personal to get someone else banned is disgracefull. And "this topic is kinda closed" doesn't say anything to me. If it is closed, then close it. And you should really revise on your memory since you clearly stated one thing but say you didn't. Grow up and handle feedback like a real Moderator instead

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 08:57:55 PM »

I really messed my own english so I'll explain a last time.

- I don't care about your opinion, but I care about you dig out thread where you're not involved nor invited. It is bannable, in other ban appeal subforums.
- DollaZ did not get banned for personal reason, but I admit having taken it personal once he started to insult and defame us after ban.

- I messed to explain this part so here's your explaination :

It was also only one person involved not a tribe

I was thinking about the exact same thing as I said earlier but formulated differently and ambiguously/confusingly. The ban concerned one person : DollaZ. The "personal blame" was concerning all of the guys from his tribe since we -well I for sure- took things personally with those idiots with their behavior after ban, but you can't know since you are talking about things you don't know, but yet blaming as well.
So it's why today I've said, without re read what I wrote days ago :

I wasn't talking about Jakommo, TheMadZero, I or any other witnesses. So I repeat a last time, there wasn't only one person involved, so if your pretensions were exact they would all be banned.

Exact same things I had in minds. But well you got that point, I messed it.

Locking this thread ? Nop, DollaZ is still free to express himself here. Though it's a closed topic. Closed topic that doesn't concern you, the rule isn't set here yet, but it's so obvious that it doesn't matter and I'll apply it.

Grown up ? Yeah don't worry, I've still lot of thing to learn. But seemingly nothing of what you pretend I should, your feedbacks aren't feedbacks. But maybe the real moderator in you is experiencing himself.

"Real moderator", thank you I can't stop to laugh.  ::)

Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed

Offline Vidmar

• Approved Member
  • Opportunist
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 09:04:44 PM »

Rules in other sub forums that doesn't apply here is worthless to bring up. And once again you seem very fuzzed over us having our own opinion. This is not North Korea, this community is not a dictatorship which you seem to think. I'd be blown away if Kortal didn't make this community for players to meet up and experience free games together and everyone has a saying. You have shown me and others what kind of a moderator you are. Who think you are above everyone else but sweetheart that ain't the real deal. So stop saying "this is the rule there yadayada", and realize your mistakes instead of trying to protect cause sincerly I am the one who is having a blast.

Offline Jakommo

• Donator+
  • Seasoned
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2015, 09:15:34 PM »

reviving old topic with out of topic stuff..

cut the crap

Offline Idefix

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2015, 12:29:56 PM »

Oh I didn't want to block this thread because of you but well, too much off topic that I myself entertained by my kindness to explain you stuff which are nothing of your concern.

Just to close it and lesson for everyone, yes you are entitled of your own opinion, but no you're not allowed to share your precious opinion where you are not invited to and where you have no clues about the problem. It's so obvious, I'm surprised I have to explain it to an "administrator". I don't care of your opinion, period.

You're right it's not North Korea but Kortal's Area, here the rules or the  guidelines are what ever Kortal want it is. You can like it or not I still don't care and you're not even allowed to question it in provocative and non constructive manner.

The rest is so absurd, if you weren't so focused on blaming, twist my words and show to everyone your clueless you'll see I've admitted my "mistakes" which still not concern you or your arrogant self entitlements.

So I have only one advice for the person you are. Finish or redo the basic lessons of the "school of life" before to feel entitled for everything, and somewhere else, like the server where you are a so good "administrator" to do whatever crap and however you want and release the troll where you don't bother any one and waste their time, as yours as well.

Means standing alone"
- Hatebreed